October 27th 2020
It is scientifically proven that children are two times more likely to be affected by viral infections than adults. Nevertheless, parents must know how to protect their child from exposure to these endless arrays of germs and viruses. And hence, Spring Buds International Preschool In Pune comes forward for guiding nurturers step by step and discussing the topic in detail.
Knowing that nutrition establishes a foundation for healthy eating habits, Spring Buds International Preschools In Mumbai makes it worth the struggle by simple swaps without sacrificing taste. These swaps are full of nutrition and on your budget too!
To begin with, let us first understand what is Body Immunity?
Body immunity defines the ability to resist a particular disease through the development of pathogenic microorganisms. The complex network of cells, tissues, and organs come together and safeguard the body from a variety of threats, which includes, viruses, bacteria, and parasites. Especially in the case of children, their body starts to produce antibodies only when then turn about 7-8 years old.
Signs of a weakened immune system
The body’s immune system works round the clock to keep our bodies protected from noxious organisms and other environmental forces. However, a weak immune system cannot work effectively leaving behind a few symptoms of its downfall.
- • Frequent cold and cough – Encountering three to four cold/cough episodes in a year are normal for young kids. But frequently catching such viral infections are proof that your child has a weak immune.
- • Stomach related problems – Stomach is a gateway to health maintenance. Thus poor or unhealthy diet for children can lead to depletion of immunity causing constipation or diarrhoea often.
- • Skin disorders – Skin mirrors body functioning. Hence the emergence of skin rashes or dry skin regularly can play a big role in indicating the weak immune system of the kid.
- • Lower healing power – Good immune system will always help wounds recover and reduce the risk of infection. So if your child’s wound doesn’t heal quickly, it’s a sign of immune imbalance.
- • Declining energy – When children feel dizzy or weak in spite of sufficient sleep hours, that means their body needs extra support as it is tired fighting constantly with the baneful bacteria.
Tips to strengthen the immune system
While there are various symptoms to identify the diminishing immunity health, there are multiple ways to improve and take control of your child’s well-being.
- • Ensure rightful routine – Giving children a stable environment can be extremely beneficial. Bringing ‘early to bed, early to rise’ in practice can stimulate their immune system.
- • Schedule health practices – To keep the body updated, it is important to indulge in physical activities whether its yoga or exercise as it can increase the number of protector cells in toddler and adults both.
- • Set healthy dietary – Serve kids more fruits and vegetables such as strawberries, oranges, carrots and green beans that have immune-boosting nutrients and produce more infection-fighting white blood cells.
- • Teach body hygiene – Pay particular attention towards kids after they come back playing from outside and using the bathroom. Make them bath twice a day and wash hands habitually to reduce stress on immunity.
- • Model drinking habits – Making kids drink plenty of water can be a great way of flushing out toxins from their body and keeping away foreign substances from strong cells.
We know what is essential for a child’s upbringing and hence, parents who secure Admission for Nursery School In Mumbai at Spring Buds International are safer within the light of guidance by the school.